*Goal #1 - Improve Academic Performance
- Performance Objective 1: All campuses will increase the number of students meeting the passing standard on the STAAR by minimum of 5% in each tested area at every grade level.
- Performance Objective 2: All campuses will increase the performance of each student subpopulation (Bilingual, ESL, Migrant, SPED, Hispanic, African American, At Risk, Economically Disadvantaged) meeting the passing standard on the STAAR by 8% in each tested area at every grade level.
- Performance Objective 3: All campuses will increase the number of students scoring final recommended level2 on the STAAR test by 5% in all subjects at all grade levels.
- Performance Objective 4: All elementary campuses will increase the number of students reading on grade level as assessed by the Developmental Reading Assessment (DRA) by at least 10% at the end of the year.
- Performance Objective 5: The district will expose students to career and technical education, as well as college and career information at all grade levels in order to ensure successful post secondary opportunities.
| ||*Goal #2 - Use Quality Data More Effectively to Drive Instruction |
- Performance Objective 1: Build capacity in all staff to analyze data more effectively to drive instruction.
- Performance Objective 2: The district will continue the implementation of a horizontal and vertical system to discuss data about student progress. Professional Learning Communities (PLC) will be the system used.
| || |
*Goal #3 - Improve School Climate
- Performance Objective 1: The district will increase early intervention to improve attendance by 1% at all campuses.
- Performance Objective 2: In order to create more consistent discipline procedures, PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention System) will be enhanced and refined at all campuses.
| || |
Goal #4 - Increase Leadership Capacity
- Performance Objective 1: The district will provide
opportunities for professional development for district administrators and
staff to foster growth in instructional leadership ability
| || |
Goal #5 - Maximize Instructional Time
- Performance Objective 1: Balanced Literacy will be improved on every elementary campus. Secondary campuses will implement research based instructional practices.
- Performance Objective 2: The district and campuses will explore strategies to maximize instructional time.
| || |
Goal # 6 - Increase Parent / Community Involvement
- Performance Objective 1: The district will improve and expand communication access for parents and community.
- Performance Objective 2: The district will increase opportunities for parent and community involvement in our schools.
| || |
Goal # 7 - Promote Teacher Quality
- Performance Objective 1: The district will seek new opportunities to recruit and retain quality teachers.
- Performance Objective 2: Professional development opportunities will be made available to leaders, both administrative and teachers, in methods to improve classroom instruction.
- Performance Objective 3: Professional development will be implemented monthly on each campus based on the needs of the instructional priorities for the campus and district.
| || |